bringing AWWSW under TAG ISSUE-63?

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 10:02:17 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
This may not matter to anyone but I am thinking of asking to put AWWSW
work, which does not currently fall under any particular TAG issue,
under the new ISSUE-63:
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/63
Larry Masinter is the one who agitated to create this issue, and he
may have something very different in mind, but it seems a good place
to me since RDF written using whatever ontology we produce might
constitute metadata that would be of the sort presumably covered by
this issue.

If you have any thoughts on this one way or the other, speak up.
Otherwise consider this an FYI.

Jonathan