AWWSW telecon, Tues June 9

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:20:30 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
We have a telecon scheduled but no clear agenda.

I think we are done with generic resources until we get input from Tim.

We could consider what we might like to have from an ontology that
improves on genont.

We could spend some time doing a post-mortem on last week's IRW review.

We could attempt an overview of document requirements for whatever it
is we might produce (target Dec 2009).

We might take another crack at a tools review since if someone in the
group wanted to work on the ontology, it wouldn't be clear how to
proceed. E.g. I might want to use Protege 4 or LSW, but wouldn't want
to mess up others if they want to use something else.

Jonathan