Http.owl (was RE: JAR conflict for July 7 AWWSW telecon)

Hello Jonathan,

The one relation that I can't make sense of (yet) in http.owl is "http:ofWaRepresentation" the associated comment says:

	"C hasWaRepresentation R when R is the wa-representation that corresponds to the resource in which C inheres during C's lifetime."

which seems to be a comment about a different relation... Or at least has not kept up with some name changes. Domain and range of "ofWaRepresentation" are "http:Message" and "http:Entity" respectively which has left me confused about the intent of the relation.