Re: JAR conflict for July 7 AWWSW telecon

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 10:40:32 -0400
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Cc: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
Oh, sorry! So we have coming up:

July 7 - JAR telecon, Michael gone, meeting canceled.
July 21 - JAR in China - Michael is in charge
August 4 - JAR still in China - Michael is in charge
August 18 - I will teleconference with whoever would like to
Sept 1 - back to normal?

Michael, I'm very happy if you all want to meet without me, I will
even let you talk about my work behind my back. But you will have to
organize. So if you do nothing, our next meeting will be on August 18.

We need to give TimBL (actually Amy) advance notice so if a meeting
his canceled he can be scheduled for something else.

Jonathan