Re: interpretations and identifications

On Feb 4, 2009, at 1:15 PM, Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) wrote:
> Right.  I maintain that RDF semantics is necessary but not
> sufficient for explaining semantic web architecture.

OUT OF ORDER. Explaining semantic web architecture (whatever that is)
is not on the table and all such discussion should take place
elsewhere, at least until we have a document giving a logical model of
what HTTP requests and responses mean, or decide to abandon the effort.

I *thought* consensus was reached on the plan outlined at the top of http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswVocabulary
  . It does not mention identity, ambiguity, or semantic web
architecture. So if we start talking about these I will cry foul. We
have to stay on task or we'll never get anything done!

Sure I care about all that other stuff, as the facetious group name
implies, but you have to walk before you can run.