RE: AWWSW agenda for 9-30: RDF Vocabulary about HTTP

FYI... attached a diagram generated by reading the embedded RDF into Topbraid Composer.

BTW: The rdf in the document is different (more recent?) than the rdf at http://www.w3.org/2006/http

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England