Re: Tuesday's AWWSW telecon

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 19:52:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Cc: public-awwsw@w3.org

Apologies, but I return back to normal *next* Tuesday, not this one!

I also just see Shadi has released a rough draft of HTTP in RDF, perhaps I
see some convergence here? [1]

I'll try to review it before the next meeting.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/HTTP-in-RDF/
On Sun, 31 Aug 2008, Jonathan Rees wrote:

> My attendance is at risk for Tuesday for personal reasons. If Harry has
> something ready to talk about, and there's a quorum, then I think we should
> meet in any case. Otherwise let's postpone until the 16th.
> Jonathan

 	Harry Halpin
 	Informatics, University of Edinburgh