RE: Call for agenda for 11/25 telecon

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 02:46:14 +0000
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

I plan to attend, but unfortunately I will not have time for major preparation.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Statements made herein represent the views of the author and do not necessarily represent the official views of HP unless explicitly so stated.