AWWSW tomorrow - Tues 9am

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:31:34 -0400
To: "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

I think we will be missing a few people, but I'd like to talk anyhow.

If Harry shows up with something, we will talk about that.

Otherwise, I propose we all put RFC2616 in front of us, especially
section 1.3, and
start recording terms that need to be modeled somehow in an accurate
RDF or OWL account
of HTTP/1.1.

Along the way we may come across noteworthy generalizations (superclasses
and superproperties beyond the HTTP protocol), and we'll note these.