AWWSW telecon tomorrow 5/26 9am +0400

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:17:58 -0400
To: public-awwsw@w3.org

Well, these things do sneak up on one. Sorry for the late notice.

The agenda: We will start by talking about FRBR, and then we will
begin to relate FRBR classes to some of the other classes we have
talked about on these calls.

Reading:
http://www.ifla.org/VII/s13/frbr/frbr.pdf

but you are of course encouraged to look at other FRBR-related things
that Google might lead you to. In particular, there have been efforts
to map FRBR, which is an E/R model, to RDF, and these might be
interesting.

Jonathan