AWWSW telecon tomorrow 5/26 9am +0400

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:17:58 -0400
To: public-awwsw@w3.org

Well, these things do sneak up on one. Sorry for the late notice.

The agenda: We will start by talking about FRBR, and then we will
begin to relate FRBR classes to some of the other classes we have
talked about on these calls.

but you are of course encouraged to look at other FRBR-related things
that Google might lead you to. In particular, there have been efforts
to map FRBR, which is an E/R model, to RDF, and these might be