Discussion of AWWSW at TAG F2F on 21 May

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 17:43:48 -0400
To: public-awwsw@w3.org
  There was a 45 minute slot at the TAG F2F in Bristol devoted to
AWWSW and I believe I never reported back to AWWSW on what happened. I
do so now.

TAG meeting minutes: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2008/05/20-minutes#item06

Tim's notes, entered during the session and projected: http://www.w3.org/2008/05/21-jar-tbl.html

My speaking notes, which I had meant to project but due to lack of
connectivity wasn't able to:

When pressed I hazarded a guess at us having some kind of work product
in 6 months... that would be November 2008. I don't think I made this
sound like a commitment. I'm aware that we haven't discussed this
prospect in the group yet.

Jonathan