AWWSW telecon Tues 2008-07-01 9am EDT - EXTRA

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:08:34 -0400
To: public-awwsw@w3.org

Due to vagaries of Tim's summer schedule we will be pushing up our
telecon by one week so that he can join us.
The rest of the summer was at risk but I have just confirmed that he's
available on the 1st.
So put it on your calendar - Tuesday July 1st at 9am EDT.
Send your concerns and meta-concerns in advance so that we can make
the best possible use of this meeting time.

Agenda to follow in a few days - by Sunday night if not sooner.

Best