Proposed agenda

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:52:15 +0000
To: 'Jonathan Rees' <jar@creativecommons.org>, "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

At our next meeting I'd like to propose that we discuss my answer
to Jonathan's PDF file conundrum:

To get there, we should first discuss:

1. http://dbooth.org/2007/splitting/ , particularly sections:
           http://dbooth.org/2007/splitting/#akt and
Alan may complain that the AKT example should have modeled AKT as a class instead of an instance, and that may be true, but for the purpose of this discussion I'd rather we ignore that issue, since the reasoning still holds even if the example is imperfect.

2. http://dbooth.org/2008/irsw/slides.ppt , particularly the two-step identity mapping described in slides 5-8.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.