Re: Today's meeting CANCELED

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:27:17 -0400
To: "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>
Cc: "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

I haven't been very good about attending the last few weeks, but please
note that I will in any case be unavailable for future meetings until the
beginning of August.  Thank you.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>
Sent by: public-awwsw-request@w3.org
06/10/2008 10:06 AM
        To:     "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>
        cc:     (bcc: Noah Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IBM)
        Subject:        Today's meeting CANCELED

due to traffic delays and other schedule conflicts:

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com

Statements made herein represent the views of the author and do not
necessarily represent the official views of HP unless explicitly so