RE: Example for consideration: Resource versus Representation

> From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)
> [ . . . ]
> Yes, if we are speaking of http scheme URI.

I hope we can restict our attention to http URIs, since we risk trying to take on too much, and I think we have already demonstrated an irresistable tendency to run off in a multitude of different directions.  :)

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.