RE: Example for consideration: Resource versus Representation

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:17:10 +0000
To: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>
CC: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

> From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)
> [ . . . ]
> Yes, if we are speaking of http scheme URI.

I hope we can restict our attention to http URIs, since we risk trying to take on too much, and I think we have already demonstrated an irresistable tendency to run off in a multitude of different directions.  :)

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.