RE: January 22 teleconference

I'd like some discussion of the rough-cut rules that I proposed two weeks ago in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-awwsw/2008Jan/0001.html
which address the use case that Alan posted in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-awwsw/2007Dec/0011.html

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.