January 22 teleconference

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:57:57 -0500
To: public-awwsw@w3.org

9am, 1 hour. Agenda:

1. Tim to report on progress on writing down Tabulator rules (action
item from last time).
2. JAR & Alan to report on analysis page (see below) and examples of
inferences (action item from last time).

I have been working on the analysis page http://esw.w3.org/topic/
AwwswAnalysis. I will continue working on it desultorily until the
meeting starts, so I recommend that you read it at the latest
available moment. E.g. if you have no time to do it after Monday
noon, read it at the end of Monday morning. If you need something to
do Tuesday at 8:30am read it then.

Regrets: Henry