RE: AWWSW minutes from today

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 06:23:26 +0000
To: "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

As I mentioned on today's call, I've started writing n3 rules for inferences that can be made from HTTP interactions.  They aren't done and not fully working yet, but I've put them on the wiki:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswDboothsRules
Comments and suggestions are invited, especially on items marked "TODO". :)

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.