RE: proposed agenda for AWWSW 5 Feb 2008

Jonathan, all,

I'm going to have to give regrets for this week. I have an unavoidable conflict.

Sorry... given the energy on the list this week I'm disappointed not to be able to attend.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England