class/property diagram for RFC2616/AWWW dissonance

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:45:04 -0500
Cc: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>
To: public-awwsw@w3.org

Stuart encouraged me to work on my class/property diagram. I made a
new one that is deep down the same as the previous one, but is recast
in terms of what I have recently called RFC2616/AWWW dissonance. It
combines the two URI/resource/representation triangles from the two
documents, and decorates the result with Pat's "accessible" and a box
(the one containing the word "either") that is similar to what Henry
suggested, a union of different but related kinds of information-
related resource.

The previous diagram is here:

Both are linked from the AWWSW home page:

I hope it is obvious that even though I'm not writing RDF or OWL,
everything I'm saying is *intended* to contribute to an ontology.

The diagram is meant to be provocative, not foolish. Respond with your