Link: header

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:22:54 -0500
To: "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

I have prepared the following document on the use of the Link: header
for the upcoming TAG face-to-face:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/more-uniform-access.html

I have no particular desire to discuss or not discuss this on the
AWWSW list, but as it relates to matters we talk about here I wanted
to make sure you heard about it first from me and not from some third
party. The link would have escaped into the wild pretty soon anyhow,
since Eran Hammer-Lahav will refer to the document in a report he's
working on. I'm not eager to talk about it on www-tag until after the
F2F, but if it comes up there I'll deal with it.

I have no current plans to revise it, but if you have suggestions for
things to add to the to do list at the end I'm happy to collect them.

Best