AWWSW telecon tomorrow, Tuesday 4/29, 9-10am

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:36:56 -0400
To: public-awwsw@w3.org

AWWSW usual time, usual place.

Agenda:
   1. Talk about whether it's worthwhile for this group to take up
the question of the nature of an information resource.
   2. Talk about possible deliverables and what would be in them.
   3. Subject to outcome of 1 and 2, talk about JAR's information
resource diagram http://sw.neurocommons.org/2008/inforesource2.pdf .

I'm trying to take a lesson from Stuart, which is to put lots of
things on the agenda and not be too worried if they don't all get
covered.

Unfortunately I have another teleconference at 10 and will have to
leave promptly.

Jonathan