Re: homework assignment as interpreted by JAR

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:34:00 -0400
To: public-awwsw@w3.org

Revised diagram based on this morning's meeting is here:

http://sw.neurocommons.org/2008/inforesource.pdf

(N.b. that's PDF, not PNG.)

I've renamed 'abstract document' to 'information resource' since the
consensus was that they're the same.
The main reason to include the 'value cloud' in the diagram is to
help me understand how 'information resource' relates to Fielding's
formal definition of 'resource'.

Let me know how you like it.

Jonathan