list of possible topics for AWWSW group to work on

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:12:39 -0500
To: public-awwsw@w3.org

Here is my attempt to perform http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-awwsw-
minutes.html#action02 :

http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswTopicsBrainstormPage

I guess this goes without saying in this group, but do feel free to
contribute.

I cheated a little bit and added one or two pet topics that didn't
come up at the meeting (e.g. "what is the ontological type of an
essence"). I hope others will do similarly.

I've put the page in the ESW wiki for lack of a better place. I
included the request to follow patent policy at the top, in the
spirit of our discussion on the topic.

I suppose we should build a list of relevant resources on or near
this page, but I barely know where to start.