RE: Draft minutes of AWWSW telcon of 11 December 2007

OK, sorry I missed that.  We agreed on the call that Jonthan would clean
up the present/regrets before putting the minutes up for approval (or do
we even bother with approval in this informal group?  Not sure.)  The list
of present I put in was just based on those who were recorded as having
said something, or were seen present by Zakim.  Jonathan: will you record
Stuart's regrets, or should I send an updated draft?  Thanks.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142