Re: [Minutes] data tf call 2018-09-20

Hi Armin,

I apologize. I dropped the ball on this. I got another question.

Currently for pretty much any privacy policy it is often not obvious to the
user what consequences opting in or out has for the user, the functionality
of the software etc. For example, an Android app notifies the user that it
wants to use the camera and lets the user choose whether or not to allow
it. But it never tells the user what either choice will mean e.g. what does
it mean for the functionality of the app if the user does not allow the use
of the camera, what does it mean for privacy if the user allows to the app
to use the camera. Is that also something that your model can
address/incorporate?

:rjs