[MInutes] data tf 2018-06-28

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 13:14:17 -0400
To: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
I started a placeholder page for use cases for consent capture, trying
a table format. Feel free to write directly to the wiki and if the
table format is a pain, just provide a writeup on your use case in any
manner and we can work on organization later.

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Consent_Cases

Minutes

https://www.w3.org/2018/06/28-auto-minutes

ODRL as mentioned in a separate thread might be useful in representing
consent and sharing with third parties. PROV might provide some ideas
on how to represent data contracts (collection methodology).

https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/NOTE-prov-dictionary-20130430/

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead