From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Sent: Freitag, 29. Juni 2018 16:09
To: Schiffelbaum, Dominik (I/EE-911) <Dominik.Schiffelbaum@AUDI.DE>; Ulrich Keil <ulrich.keil@caruso-dataplace.com>
Cc: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>; Rost, Dominik <Dominik.Rost@iese.fraunhofer.de>
Subject: Re: Representing consent capture

I put the wrong Dominik in the cc, sorry about that. Looking at my sent folder I see you were part of a thread around ISO20078 discussion and therefore may well be interested in the context.

We recently formed a task force looking at leveraging W3C and other standards for automotive big data. The other Dominik has been presenting a solution to capture and enforce operator consent with Neutral Server.

Intro on tf:

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/2018/06/18/w3c-automotive-big-data-task-force/

wiki of the areas we are starting to look at:

https://www.w3.org/community/autowebplatform/wiki/Data_tf

VW is a member of W3C so do consider participating.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead