Re: Invitation to join the Automotive Web Payments Task Force

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 13:01:45 -0500
Cc: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
To: "Streif, Rudolf" <rstreif@partner.jaguarlandrover.com>

> On Sep 29, 2017, at 12:20 PM, Streif, Rudolf <rstreif@partner.jaguarlandrover.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you, Ian. What are the coordinates for the conference call on coming Thursday? The wiki page has the agenda but no call information.

Good catch. I have added a link from the agenda [1] to meeting logistics [2]
which includes a link to these logistics:
 https://www.w3.org/2017/auto/payments.ics

Let me know if that helps and I look forward to chatting!

Ian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/automotive-pay/wiki/Agenda-20171005
[2] https://github.com/w3c/automotive-pay/wiki#meetings

--