Re: (Reminder)(Sept. 12, 2017) Business Group Phone Meetings

On Tue, 2017-09-12 at 14:46 +0200, Gunnar Andersson wrote:
> Do we have critical mass today?  I haven't joined the BG/RSI
> discussion for
> a while (the other time slots are even worse for me) and I have a
> conflicting meeting today, but I could prioritize this today.

Re critical mass, I believe so. I will be attending and had a call with
Gururaja N from Bosch, the Lead from Genivi Application Framework
Expert Group who will try to make it as well. He has a possible meeting
conflict he is trying to correct.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team