Re: RSI call 2017-08-30

Thanks Rudi.

While you might be on the next RSI call on Wednesday (6pm PDT) I doubt
we'll have Patrick Bartsch at 3am CET. I want to discuss with you two
the rationale for RSI keeping paths to four (if I recall correctly)
levels, performance or other issues in expanding it and whether the VSS
tree can be restructured somewhat to reduce the depth. It would be
tremendous if we can get these aligned or at least greatly simplify any
mapping between them.

Perhaps we can have this on the agenda for 20 September RSI if 8am PDT
isn't too early. Any materials giving perspective that Patrick can send
in advance would be helpful. I believe he is going to raise a GH issue
and perhaps pull request to add a JSON structure to RSI draft.

https://github.com/w3c/automotive-bg/issues

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team