From: J. Schmidt<mailto:j0n45@mailbox.org>
Sent: ý03.ý06.ý2017 13:28
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Subject: Short Introduction

Hi Everybody,

My name is Jonas Schmidt (germany). I’m currently doing my bachelor’s degree in business informatics. I wanted to build an interface specification for my thesis based on the REST architecture pattern that fits into an automotive environment.

After some research I recognized the submission of (i.a.) Dr.. Patrick Bartsch that is public on W3C and found the github account and confluence pages of GENIVI Alliance. They attracted my attention while I searched use cases for some connectivity projects for cars. I took the GENIVI use cases and specified an interface based on the viwi protocol submission. Now I want to examine the differences between imperative/stateful and stateless approaches while specification and implementation phase.

Patrick asked me if I want to publish my proposal and participate to the BG. So here I am.

You can find my proposal on github: https://github.com/j3ss5t/viwiLocationBasedServices

Best regards

Jonas