Re: ViWI Task Force calls

Hi Tatsuhiko-san,

>>  naming of TF might could give a false impression as if we work for VW
spec, it might be better to change naming to high
priority issues

>>  what is the most urgent and crucial thing  needs weekly conference call?

Completely agree that we need to understand the goals/scope/purpose and
hence name of task force and reason why a weekly telecon is proposed.

Kind Regards,

Kevin

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR