TPAC, Showcase and Re: (one day session for RSI specification in Burlingame) RE: Draft Agenda for BG call today!

On the call today we resolved to focus on RSI on Thursday of TPAC week.
People should plan on being present Monday through Thursday, Friday if
they are inclined. WG will have F2F on Monday and Tuesday, 6 & 7
November.

I arrive on Saturday beforehand and encourage people to make their
travel plans as airfare and accommodations are expected to expected to
rise due to another big conference in the area that week.

Wednesday will have a public conference including I believe a panel on
automotive and smart cities. I will likely need to attend some of that
and an Executive Summit but may be able to slip away. We may also want
to have some breakout, editing or prototyping sessions on Wednesday.

On today's call there was an inquiry about showcases at TPAC, details
for that are available at the following. I have a second open inquiry,
encouraging a less expensive option. The fees we charge and
sponsorships we seek are about recouping some of the costs of this
meeting.

https://www.w3.org/2017/11/TPAC/Sponsorships

Please register.

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2017/?login

Groups we may want to try to coordinate liaison meetings with:

-Web of Things
-Web Payments
-Web Performance (although we may be content just giving input on the
QT vs HTML5 fueled discussion auto has for the importance of
performance on embedded devices)
-WebAppSec
-SecondScreen and Media and Entertainment should be of interest from
IVI perspective

Please make suggestions and when we finalize list, I will coordinate
with our and their chairs to see if we can schedule time with them.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Systems Team