Re: VISS and VIAS language guidance

I do not have a preference here since I do not want to offer GE (German
English) as a solution as it is typically a rather brutal mutilation of the
language of Shakespear, Austen, Dickens, Wilde... :)

We could go back to the roots of W3C. While the headquarters are located at
MIT, the technical roots of the specifications and the consortium go back
to Sir Tim Berners-Lee who is British. Because of that, I think the BE
spelling is not just appropriate but a proper homage.

Cheers,
Rudi

--
*Rudolf J Streif*
System Architect - Open Source Initiative

*M:* +1.619.631.5383
*Email:*  rstreif@partner.jaguarlandrover.com

UK: G/26/2 G02 Building 523, Engineering Centre, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 ORR
US: 1419 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209
jaguar.com | landrover.com
-------------------
Business Details:
Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Registered in England No: 1672070

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information for a
specific individual and purpose.  The information is private and privileged
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please e-mail us immediately.  We
apologise for any inconvenience caused but you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying or distribution or the taking of any action in reliance
on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail does not constitute an order for goods or services unless
accompanied by an official purchase order.