Re: RSI Task Force Kickoff Meeting

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for the update. Adam and I would be keen to be involved
and to support and contribute where appropriate

[We have been a little quiet recently, as we have both been unusually busy
with our day jobs :-), but see this is a very important initiative and it
would be great to get wide and deep support and contributions from across
the industry...

Kind Regards,

Kev

*Kevin Gavigan BSc, MSc, PhD, MCP, MCTS*
*Software Architect*
*Connected Infotainment*
*Electrical, Electronic and Software Engineering (EESE)*
Jaguar Land Rover

*Mobile: 07990 084866*
*Email:* kgavigan@jaguarlandrover.com

*Office address:*
GO03/057 • Building 523, Gaydon • Maildrop: (G03)
Jaguar Land Rover • Banbury Road • Gaydon • Warwick • CV35 0RR