From: Stacy Janes <stacy.janes@irdeto.com<mailto:stacy.janes@irdeto.com>>
Date: September 26, 2016 at 6:02:59 PM PDT
To: "genivi-ad-hoc-sec@lists.genivi.org<mailto:genivi-ad-hoc-sec@lists.genivi.org>" <genivi-ad-hoc-sec@lists.genivi.org<mailto:genivi-ad-hoc-sec@lists.genivi.org>>
Subject: [Genivi-ad-hoc-sec] Security Team F2 at AMM

Hello,

I have booked: Boardroom III located on Atrium Level 2 from 3:00PM to 5:00PM on Tuesday, Oct 18 for the Security Team F2F.  Hopefully most of you can make it as I think we will be at a position were we can get into the final details of the RVI threat assessment.

Stacy Janes
Product Owner - Automotive Security
m: +1 (613) 302 4851 ?

Irdeto
Please visit: www.irdeto.com<http://www.irdeto.com/>

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It can contain proprietary confidential information and be subject to legal privilege and/or subject to a non-disclosure Agreement. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not the/an addressee and are in possession of this e-mail, please delete the message and notify us immediately.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you