RE: [BG] Scope and Roadmap for LBS

Hi Qing An,
I’m back since this morning and I’ve started to review the wiki page you created.
(In order to be able to update it I asked for an account to the W3C)

To concretely work on it (and stick to the schedule), I’d like to understand what does look like, in the W3C approach, the LBS Data Format ?
Could you give me an example ? It’d allow me to start working on, for example, location input API.

In the wiki page, it’d be nice to add a diagram that shows the architecture (I’m thinking about what has been drawn during the Friday’s meeting).
It’d be helpful I think.

I’m currently reviewing the Franca files and fixing some mismatches with the DBus xml content.

Cordialement, Regards,
[cid:image001.png@01D193D3.0D03A420]

Philippe COLLIOT
古璃緒フィリップ