From: Chris Needham <chris.needham@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 8:22 PM
Subject: Radio use cases
To: "public-tvcontrol@w3.org" <public-tvcontrol@w3.org>, "
public-tvapi@w3.org" <public-tvapi@w3.org>

Hi all,

On the last conference call [1] on May 31 we discussed capturing use cases
for radio support in the TV Control API.

Francois and I have added a section to the WG wiki [2], so please edit this
to add your use cases and technical requirements.

You'll need to use your W3C login to be able to edit. Also, note that this
wiki is separate from the Community Group wiki that we were previously
using.

Thanks,

Chris (WG Chair)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2016/05/31-tvapi-minutes.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TV_Control/Use_Cases

-----------------------------
http://www.bbc.co.uk
may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless
specifically stated.
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.
sent or received.
this.

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504