Jul 14 Security & Privacy telcon minutes

From: Junichi Hashimoto <xju-hashimoto@kddi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 17:04:12 +0900
To: public-auto-privacy-security@w3.org, public-automotive@w3.org, public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Hi,

Since we were 4 on the call, I took a note instead of irc.

# Participants
Adam Crofts, Song Li, Tatsuhiko Hirabayashi, Junichi Hashimoto(chair)

# Topics

## Security guideline

* Junich is revising the guideline and will share it next week.
* Use cases and discussion points that were shared at Sapporo TPAC are
included.
* 6 discussion points can be divided into 3 category.
* Diagram in the current note will be replaced with more conceptual one.

## Vehicle information Service Spec

* Security consideration should be mandatory and needs a careful review.
* Song will gives us feedback at Portland F2F.

## Liaison/Collaboration at TPAC

* Junichi will report security activities in W3C. These activities
include WoT, FIDO, Hardware Security.
* Report will be discussed in Portland to decide which group we should
collaborate with.

Regards,
Junichi

--