Re: W3C at CES

Hi Paul, Rudi and all,

Very sorry but I was not planning to attend CES this time and
was a bit behind with this thread...

I've just generated a strawman poll at:
  https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/auto-ces-2017/

Do you think this looks like something in your mind?

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 2:58 AM, Streif, Rudolf <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>
wrote:

> Thank you, Song. That would be great as it is right there at the LVCC.
> GENIVI's rooms are at the Bellagio which would people to get there from the
> LVCC.
>
> Once the number of potential attendees has settled, we can nail down
> day/time and location. In parallel I would invite people to suggest topics
> for the agenda. To have everything in one place please add your suggestions
> as comments to the Doodle poll. Here is the link again:
> http://doodle.com/poll/iz3gb33hiuw65zse
>
> Thanks,
> Rudi
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Song Li <ls@newskysecurity.com> wrote:
>
>> I talked to Changhong folks and they can offer an hour or two in one of
>> their meeting rooms behind their CES stage for our meeting, they need
>> specific date and time of our meeting so that they can make arrangement. If
>> we can finalize our specific meeting time I'll forward to them.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Song Li
>>
>> Co-founder and CTO
>> NewSky Security <https://newskysecurity.com>
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Paul Boyes <Paul.Boyes@inrix.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It is clear to me from talking with various people that some are
>>> interested in WG And some BG and LARGE cross section in social.  I
>>> definitely think we should plan on having a meet up/social get together
>>> regardless of f2f meeting.  I also think it would be great to have a f2f
>>> that covers WG (current spec timeline) and BG (new activity).  Has anyone
>>> been able to determine if GENIVI has space?
>>>
>>> If you have not responded to the Doodle Poll, please do so
>>> http://doodle.com/poll/iz3gb33hiuw65zse.  It is looking like Thursday
>>> or Friday will the winning days based.
>>>
>>> *Paul J. Boyes* | INRIX | Director of Telematics and Standards -
>>> OpenCar  |  206-276-9675 | paul.boyes@inrix.com | www.inrix.com
>>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.inrix.com_&d=BQMFAg&c=QbuapHRvbn0JdC8vTVkPHg&r=PRAN7lum5Ra662QLho8LU3bhFjBvLXn3bBkFbW0Amjo&m=V5l0WXfOEJwhcE0JsN06mQ5SQhpXL-DuAuK3YcnTZoc&s=OqQVi_DcS5rv8or8hZdFvY0re6YF0Wl-_8okxrxOF0w&e=>
>>>
>>> On Nov 28, 2016, at 9:11 AM, Streif, Rudolf <rstreif@jaguarlandrover.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Peter,
>>>
>>> I am sorry for being slow ? What else would this extended poll give us ?
>>>>

>>> Paul asked the question if we should distinguish interest in a Business
>>> Group meeting, Working Group meeting and W3C Automotive social event.
>>> Doodle does not let you do this with a single poll. However, my intention
>>> with the Doodle poll was to simply get an idea about how many folks will be
>>> at CES in the first place and would be interested in a meeting of any kind.
>>>
>>> My inclination is to stay with the current Doodle poll and take it from
>>> there.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Rudi

Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504