Re: 10/23/2015 - W3C Automotive BG F2F Seoul Korea

Hi Adam,

I'm not familiar with AMM but I guess many participants don't know well
about BG or WG activities.  In order to attract much more attention for
our activities, I think, explaining our policy or sharing our goal
thoroughly is more important than talking on current hot topics.
And this is too much expectation for me.

What I thought was, for example, that you or Paul talk as a main speaker
and pass microphone to Qing An for spec detail and pass it to me for
security topic.

Regards,
Junichi