RE: W3C Auto BG - Monthly Phone Meeting

Yes.  I  would like to discuss media tuning.  I would like to review what feedback we have and discuss future steps and secure a weekly meeting time.

Thanks!

From: Paul Boyes [mailto:pb@opencar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 9:04 PM
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Subject: W3C Auto BG - Monthly Phone Meeting

We will have a phone meeting next Tuesday at 4pm PT.  What would you like on the agenda?  I believe we should discuss media tuning.

W3C Auto BG - Monthly Phone Meeting
Scheduled: Sep 8, 2015, 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
1.  Please join my meeting, Sep 8, 2015 at 4:00 PM PDT.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/179957077

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 179-957-077

Meeting ID: 179-957-077

Paul J. Boyes