Re: Possible Security and Privacy Next Steps

Hi Jeremiah,

My colleague, Hirabayashi-san had an exhaustive research on world
privacy lows/policies and would have some thought for "gold standard"
Shall we have a talk tomorrow, say lunch time?

What people feel sensitive depends on him/her. Only we can do is giving
options to end users and asking developers to take care their rights.

Regards,
Junichi