Re: GENIVI and W3C Security Liaison

Gunnar,

I think Friday would be good as members of the Business Group will be there then.  Let’s plan a slot for you.  Is there time that works well.  Something informal on Thursday could be useful as well.  I am not sure who will be in town then or not from the Business Group.  And, I do feel there will be overlap.  So, let’s plan on Friday.

Thanks,

Paul J. Boyes
Mobile:   206-276-9675
Skype:  pauljboyes