From: PHILIPPE COLLIOT [mailto:philippe.colliot@mpsa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 1:11 AM
To: Abramski, Adam M; public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Cc: Kang-Joon Verniers; amitchel@jaguarlandrover.com; Marco.Residori@xse.de; Peter Goedegebure
Subject: RE: Proposed agenda for upcoming Oct F2F

Hi Adam,

I’m OK for the agenda. There’ll be four guys who will attend the AMM  on behalf of the LBS-EG (Kang-Joon, Marco, Peter and I) so
please consider that the list of attendees of the LBS’ dedicated session could be completed.

Talk to you soon in Detroit ☺.

Cordialement, Regards,

Philippe COLLIOT
古璃緒フィリップ