From: Abramski, Adam M
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 12:51 PM
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org
Cc: Abramski, Adam M; PHILIPPE COLLIOT; Kang-Joon Verniers; amitchel@jaguarlandrover.com
Subject: Proposed agenda for upcoming Oct F2F

Hi all,

Here's the proposed/draft agenda for the F2F:

Thurs
9:15 - Intros
9 :15- 10:45 - Go over public comments for current specs & discussion (Paul/Kevron)
10:45 - 12 - JLR spec vs real world - Findings, suggestions & discussion (JLR)
12 - 1 - Lunch
1- 2:30 - Discuss your topic on variable data values for some data signals (Paul)
2:30 - 3:30 - Tuner APIs - Is this the next project for the BG? (Paul/Adam)
3:30 - 4 - Break
4- 5 - GENIVI LBS/Navigation EG Update & discussion (Philippe/Joon-Kang - GENIVI LBS EG)
5 - Adjourn

Fri
9 - 9:30 - Go over Automotive WG Charter & recruitment of WG like CTIA meeting, etc. (Adam/Paul/W3C-Alan/Philipp)
9:30 - 10:30 - Security for Web Apps (QNX/GM)
10:30 - 12 - Discuss next steps for BG - Is it Tuner, LBS, Security, something else? (Adam/Paul)
12 - Adjourn & Lunch

Please provide input or comments as you see fit.  Of course we'll be flexible on the moving things around if need be.

Sincerely,
Adam

Adam M Abramski
Product Planner
Internet of Things Group/Transportation Solutions Division
503-264-8269 (o)
503-550-7910 (m)
adam.m.abramski@intel.com<mailto:adam.m.abramski@intel.com>