Re: incorrect "unsigned short" in Vehicle Data doc

Le mercredi 08 octobre 2014 à 09:33 -0700, Rees, Kevron a écrit :
> With regard to subscribe, this concern has been brought up multiple
> times.  We did not feel it was possible to subscribe to a specific
> zone using the typical event listener syntax (ie.
> vehicle.addEventListener("Door", handlerCallback)).  Which zone are
> you listening for?  all zones?

I think the right way would be to have various objects representing the
various zones, and make them the event targets; for instance:
vehicle.zones["front"]["left].door.addEventListener('change',
handlerCallback);

(or using other logical way of organizing the various vehicle zones)

Dom