Going to Telematics Munich

From: J Alan Bird <abird@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 15:03:02 -0500
To: public-autowebplatform@w3.org
CC: Bernard Gidon <bgidon@w3.org>, "pb@opencar.com" <pb@opencar.com>, "Abramski, Adam M" <adam.m.abramski@intel.com>, Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Automotive and Web Platform Business Group Participants and Followers,
    Both Bernard Gidon and I will be at Telematics Munich [1] on 10 / 11
November and would like to take this opportunity to ask if there are any
of your companies that we should meet with at this event. If you're
considering joining the BG or W3C this is an excellent opportunity to
discuss any issues you may have with us.  If you're already
participating and would like to show us the latest and greatest
implementations you have of Web Technologies we'd love to come by and
see it.   Just let us know by replying to this note or contact me
directly via any of the information below.

Cheers,

Alan

[1] http://www.telematicsupdate.com/munich/

--