Re: Vehicle Information API Draft : Filtering on subscribe to keep performance

I agree with the rationale.  IMO, I think we should add this as an
additional argument to subscribe().  Would you like to send a proposal
for the API change, Daniel?  If not, I can try to come up with
something that might work.

-Kevron